•Jitendranath is a General Manager in the Life sciences business vertical in one of the Top IT MNC – India.
•Prior to his current role, He performed multiple roles in a fortune 50 Global IT MNC such as Analytics leader, Advisory Data Scientist. Led the diversified portfolios(Global Cost engineering, Client Experience NPS Management, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Senior Program Managers, Data Scientists and Data Science Practitioners, Service Delivery Managers, Six Sigma Black Belts, Master Black Belts techniques. He is an accomplished Leader in the area of Operational Analytics, Quality Management, IT Service Management and Data Science.
•He is an Inventor in the area of NPS measurement in Digital Client Experience Domain.
- Results oriented and Quality delivery to enhance value for business (Rich experience with Clients from Automotive, Healthcare,Telecom, Pharma, Insurance,Education sector,Banking and Finance, Shipping and Logistics)
- Turnaround strategies to turn the business from Red to Green and make it sustainable
- Full of rational ideas and proven techniques based on statistical and scientific reasoning that generate revenue to the business
- Change the client’s perceptions and improve the customer satisfaction through business Analytics and Kaikaku method
Area of Expertise and Experience
Lean Sixsigma Consulting (Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, Shipping and Logistic, Automotive Clients)
SPSS – Statistical Package for Social Sciences – Practitioner of Data Analytics using Healthcare Open Data.
Social Media Data Analytics in Healthcare industry domain.
IT Service Management deployment in diverse industries such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Telecom service Provider.
Theory of constraints
Asia Pacific – Quality – Defect Prevention Certification Board Member
Worked as Lead Quality Consultant and Global Continual Improvement Program Manager in one of the Global Multinational Fortune 50 companies.
Lean Methodology, IT Software and Services – ITSM Process Consulting.
Drive Global Continual Improvement Process and Client centric Quality deployment
Ability to generate Quantitative results within the agreed scheduled time lines
Process Behavior Analysis, Statistical process control, Problem Solving, Process implementation, Value Stream Mapping, Continual Service Improvement deployment.
Client Lifeline Metrics development, Cost reduction strategy & Delivery excellence initiatives deployments
Client Centric Metrics establishment, Internal KPI establishment, Change agent, System based SLA & Service Based SLA establishment and Governance.
Experience in transformational exercises and Team Development, Mentoring, Process Training.
Remote Infrastructure Management Production Support and Application Support, Compliance strategy and Process Improvement
Continual Improvement Process deployment and contribute to presales and Client Briefing team for new Client engagement events
Measure all the initiatives and provide the Quantitative insights to executive presentations through statistical process control techniques.
Experience in “Applying of Data mining and classification techniques in Healthcare domain”
Conducted audits for Lean Sixsigma deployment(Standard Assessments) for Defect Prevention Process area and evaluate the process behavior for large global clients Established Quality base lines by creating an Account Quality maturity model(AQMM) for one of the largest telecom service provider in Indonesia
Achievements and Accomplishments
- Demonstrating Quality and continual improvement results to Client executives
- Winner of esteemed Hall of Fame Award
- Winner of esteemed Means Service Award
- Nakshatra Award received from Client Account Management Signed by Director and Vice President
- Appreciation received from Leadership team for successful demonstration for multiple Client CIO and executive visits.
- Certificate received from Delivery Center Quality Leader and Director for achieving and becoming the First SME level Certified on Lean GDF Defect Prevention in India Delivery center
- 47 Ideas(Highest contributor) of improvement plans and ideas to Service Management regional delivery center
- 42 Appreciations received from various industry clients in the span of 48 Months
- YASHAS award received for best performance and best team player part of Lean Pool
- 3 Times Client Appreciation Certificates received from organization as a result of 41 appreciation E-mails received from Clients in the span of 8 months for exceptional Quality service delivery
- Winner of Train the Trainer – T2ID Award
- 3 times Star of the Month – Certification and Reward
- Certificate for publishing white paper for Clients on ITSM service operations
- Memento received for successful completion of Transition and Operational War Game Transition Gates
- Involved in pre sales new clients engagement activities in demonstrating Lean, Six Sigma, Data Analytics capabilities. Influenced in getting the mega contractual deals significant Dollor value(Not disclosing the deal values here due to confidentiality)
- ITIL Certified Professional – 100% Score
- Microsoft Dynamics AIX Business Management Certified Professional – 100% Score
- Lean Six Sigma BlackBelt Trained and Certified – 82.86% Score
- ITIL Process Corporate Trainer
- Lean Methodology boot camp & Global Defect Prevention Process –Quality Trainer –in the previous organization delivery centers Conducted 15 Training sessions to approx. 170 Candidates
- ISO20K Lead Auditor Training and Certification – British Standards Institute
- “Effective Practices for Quality Analysis” , Big data & Analytics Internal Trainings and DFSS in Organization
International Journals and Publications
- Co-Author of two book chapters – about ITIL Service Management (ISBN-13: 978-1742442181) and ISBN-13: 978-1742444741
- International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management – Published Paper on Impact of IT Infrastructure availability service level agreements and need for the service centric approach and analytics in healthcare (ISSN: 2349-4476)
- Application of sentiment analysis based text analytics to the patient feedback management system – accepted for International conference on Recent development in Engineering, Science and Management(ISSN 2349-4476)
- Having experience in peer reviewing the IEEE – IT Professional papers in Big data, Analytics area
- A patent has been filed in the area of Net promoter score rationalization with respect to operational performance